We do Love Bookkeeping
At Shelf Company Services we are Inspir3d by Numb3rs.
Why is a Good Bookkeeper Important?
Some business owners look at bookkeeping as a tireless job but a necessary job. That’s why at Shelf Company Services our qualified Bookkeepers are here to help.
Business records will be kept properly and they will not only serve to keep your accounting fees lower, but also help you identify quickly and accurately what’s going on in your business.
What can we Offer?
Qualified & Friendly Bookkeepers
Up to date Figures for your Accountant
Competitive Bookkeeping Price Packages
Giving you time to breath & focus on other aspects of the business.
Let go of the hassle of Payroll
We save you time by taking over time consuming paperwork
- What we provide for Bookkeeping & Payroll Services
Setting Up Your Accounts
- Creating Cloud Based Software
- Customising accounting software to your business
Recording Unlimited Transactions
- Recording Purchases/Sales/Credit Cards
- Recording Supplier Payments
- Recording General Journal Entry
- Recording Bank Fees, Merchant Fees and Interest
- Bank Reconciliations / GST Reconciliations / Payroll reconciliations
- Setting up employees / Processing payroll / Superannuation
- Single Touch Payroll/Income Statements (Group Certificates)
- Reporting of entitlements including sick leave / holiday leave / accruals
- End of year rollover
- Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Setting up Pay as You Go (PAYG) instalments (IAS)
- Liaising with your Tax Accountant
Reporting – Keeping track of accounts
- Profit and Loss Statement / Balance Sheet / GST Reports
- In House Filing System (Paperport)
- Free emails, Phone calls, Printing & Postage
Monthly all-in-one price inclusive of GST $150.00* or $63/hr
*price subject to review after 12 months”
Question: If you could give yourself one piece of important business advice to start out in business, what would it be?
Answer: Find yourself a good bookkeeper.